Torque Cars

3rd Brake Light

Discussion in '205/206/207/208 forums' started by br0wni07, 14 May 2009.

1. br0wni07

br0wni07 Wrench Pro

I have bought a Black LED 3rd Brake Light for my 206,

question is how do i get the old one off? i lifted my boot and undid the bolts, thinking that it would just pop out but wasnt the case?

Anybody else done this and got an easy solution?

Ian

2. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    I really need to see a pic to be able to help as I'm not sure on these cars. You could always hit it with a hammer! (It won't help but you will feel much better!)

3. br0wni07

br0wni07 Wrench Pro

I got to it yesterday i undid the bolts and managed to prise it out with a screwdriver, was a very tight fit

Unfortunately though it only seemed to come out so far, i didnt have my new light with me so i didnt want to pull it out so far that it wouldnt go back in for journey home

I will post pics up soon as i can,

Ian