Your Fantasy joyride

billyo

Track Warrior
If you could choose any car/truck or vehicle for a joyride and a place to do it which would it be?

Where would you go and what would you do? Assuming of course this would be legal and socially acceptable which it is not ey Waynne!:lol:

I think I would go for a Tank and cruise the streets of London or take a Monster Truck cross country. It would be awesome fun to just keep going in a straight line and see how far you get.:confused:

6 Tons and 1000bhp plus nothing can stand in my way.

Ah yes 1 mile down the road i need fuel. OK so I'll go in a straight line from petrol station to petrol station.:lol:

Skyline GTR drifiting around London. best be early morning though to avoid the crowds.

i thought we joyride everyday,ha ha,but seriously an r1 with any emtey motorway the reason is, i dread motorbikes.i was caught speeding on a push bike once so if i had a crotch rocket i would be killed.so i didnt ever buy a bike,but as a fantasy joyride,id love that as i find if you dont get scared,its not a joyride

You were caught speeding on a push bike prevtec - were the Guarda having a slack day. Did they fine you? If you don't have a speedo you can't know you were speeding? That is so unfair!

You were caught speeding on a push bike prevtec - were the Guarda having a slack day. Did they fine you? If you don't have a speedo you can't know you were speeding? That is so unfair!
i was going down a hill overtaking cars on the otherside of the rd,when they caught up with me,it was outside a church on a fine sunday morning.they took the bike of me,as they thought i stole it.i walked back up to the boys who were waiting for the pubs to open.

when i told them,they just laughed and didnt believe me until the gaurds car rounded the corner with the bike hanging out the boot and said
if your going to drive that fast,i want to see you wear a motorbike helmet,he then laughed and said,get some rd tax aswell.now wouldnt that look great,me on a push bike and a huge helmet ha ha.that was 5 or 6 years ago and the boys still have a laugh of it today.

i have more storys about the law now boys than ye can imagine,il post more up,just want to know can i post about street racing on this site???i couldnt on prelude zone.i did without knowing and i think thats why i had a hard time on it since

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry - no street racing stories as per the T&C's - we dont want to encourage the young and impressionable.

i gotta say my 'fantasy, most joyous and maybe even erotic' joyride would be a 63 drop head e-type with all the chrome glistening in the sun along the california highway from seattle all the way down to the mexican border with Liz Hurley on board! well, we can all dream!

I can think of better things to do with liz hurley than joy riding :lol:. If that road exists i really want to find it, at last i have an aim in life :)

just an after thought - how about liz hurley on your lap whilst testing the suspension at a proving ground????:embarrest:

ok can we have an over 18 subsection for the "car related" chat?:toung:

more serious note i want to try that tvr speed 12 looks so much fun :)

NOPE! Fast Car and Max power we are not! :lol:

The speed 12 is very good for straight line speed, almost too much power for the bends though.