Your cars true worth to you

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What is your car actually worth and if you put a price on it yourself how much would you need to be offered before you considered parting with it?

Mine is fairly stock so I'd say it's worth about £8-9k realistically but if someone wanted to take if off my hands it would take a 10.5k figure to get me to part with it.

Cos it's a 54 plate my car is probably only worth 2k on the market.

But it is very well specced, with decent performance and for me to get another car with only 50k on the clock, 11 service stamps and had done everything that's ever needed to be done on it would cost a hell of a lot more than 2k.

My cars true worth? there is no figure! ;)
I have spent an awful lot of money creating the Beast, and the project is still on-going.

Money is no object with regards to this R&D special and more importantly, the future prospective sale of this car is NONE !!!!! ;)

I'm with Oz, there is no amount of money that would buy my T10 Volvo, and it would take at least 2 and a half grand for me to part with my T-5R

Like T9 & Claymore I have spent waaaaay too much on my old car but it gives me pleasure when I drive it .
IMO I have "improved it" gradually over the last 24 years as the funds became available and don't want to think about what is has cost as have been told that I can't take it with me when I die/go
No 1 son regards it as "his inheritance"

Have said once that if you pay for the engine and associated bits you can have the rest of the car free

i have no plans to sell either of the nissans as they have become part of me , And I do understand the previous posts from T9 and TCJ However.............

I would sell the stagea and the GTR in a heatbeat if it meant I could get a R34 Z tune

I would sell the stagea and the GTR in a heatbeat if it meant I could get a R34 Z tune

Really? :blink:

Well if that's what you would do buddy, I really hope that an R34 Z tune comes along and it happens for you :)

Dont worry os the cars will remain with me.because it wont ever happen

There were only 20 ever made and if they ever become available they are usually sold before they reach the open market.
Whats a z Tune ?
The entire car is essentially handmade, with the car being completely stripped and re-built from the chassis up. Engineers reinforced and stiffened the chassis seam welding in key areas such as the door seams and door frames and added carbon fiber to the strut towers and transmission tunnel and the engine bay, completely redesigning the suspension, drivetrain, engine, gearbox and other components so as to work at maximum efficiency and reliability with power in excess of 500bhp
Although Nismo planned on building 20 cars, they ceased production on only 19 (including 2 prototypes). The Z-tune is often regarded as the most expensive street legal GT-R ever built. Expect to pay in excess of £100K for one .
0-60 3.8 top speed theortically close to 200 mph.

Last edited: