You know when you've overtuned your car when...

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD

Complete the sentence in the most witty and original way.

IE:-

....when you put your foot to the floor and watch your engine and front wheels zoom off up the road taking half the car with it!

&....When you set car alarms off as soon as your 24" sub kicks in.

...when it still moves with the engine switched off because there is 7 inches travel on the sub woofers!

Yup - you would have got loads of abuse for that one :( So I took the abuse for you. Anyway I was imagining those annoying kids that swarm and vandalise things so it wasn't as nasty as it sounds!

You know you've overtuned your car when you can't make it to the next nearest petrol station;)

you know when you have overtuned your car, when your routes are planned by petrol station locations.

or your still stuck at the lights wheel spinning in 4th

If you don't switch off the engine when at the petrol station the engines drinking faster at idle speed than the petrol pump can deliver the stuff to the tank.

Or the suction draws blood through your skin.

you know when youve overtuned your car when a lorry beats you of the lights cause you cant get traction

rofl.gif

Veyron drivers won't race you at the traffic lights.

the engine takes off down the road & you don't.

Ross Brawn won't quit phoning you for advice.

you can beat me!!! ha ha oh god only in my dreams! :lol::embarrest:;)

It's nicked!
rofl.gif

Max Power set up camp in your front garden, to see what you come up with next.

you get to your destination before you've left. :blink:

It's a complete the sentance thread.

and you add a reason or situation in the most amusing or humourous way possible.

I'll bet Oldgit's thinking, there's no such thing as an overtuned car, hence it does not compute! :lol::mrgreen::lol:

Last edited:
It's a complete the sentance thread.

and you add a reason or situation in the most amusing or humourous way possible.

I know!!!!!!! What I didn't understand was why you would think that you have too much power. This is just not possible :)

:embarrest: Here I am thinking your are being a bit blond and I end up proving to the world that I am blond!

No offence to any Blonds it is an understood medical term (Brain Limited - Obvious Neural Deficiency.) (2fast et al is going to have a go at me for this one:lol:)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back