Wow!!! how good to have found this car tuning room

moop

Car
dodge challenger
Hey, hi their am an African with a passion for car tuning, the good thing about me is i have this longing to learn a little more to what i have a learnt b4.

Currently i roll on a 03 Honda accord. I was wondering if i can get a idea on how to possibly make it drift, if been made possible this will be my first short at drifting.

Hi and a warm welcome to TorqueCars. You should pick up quite a bit from us all on here. were full of ideas and very friendly.

Sadly the Accord is FWD and this pretty much makes it impossible to drift properly. The work to convert to RWD will be too expensive to make it viable. You really need to get another car with RWD for drifting.

truly now i know you are really friendly here....

charger69, i am planing to get that challenger in my profile, do you have any idea b4 i get one for me...

hey dude the new generation type what do you expect!!! the R/T or SRT8 never can tell the SRT10 could be it if the price is not at all killing... lol

checked them out quite a list they do have i was even thinking if their be a possibility to buying a 1974 challenger they've got on display but the kilometres covered is killing...

Nice try dude i appreciate...

dont worry about the KM covered mate , old american musclue cars were fat lazy things - in other words lots od CC but not much power form them. means the engines are less streesed. parts are also widely avalible to rebuild this

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back