Who on here uses Opei oils?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
How many of us use opei oil suppliers? Would you be interested if I could get us a discount?

How much oil do you buy in a year?

If we buy enough I'll email them and see if I can get us all a discount on future purchases. Who would be interested in that?

Opie is based in Cornwall. I tihink that the core business is heating oil. There are lots of rural properties in the south-west of England that do not have access to mains gas and heavy oil is a common alternative.

I get my oil from Performance Oils Limited. The office is in Hounslow, West London but they have a lock up unit just outside of Great Haseley (M40 Junction 7).

My current poison is AMSOIL DEO, which is a 5w/40 fully synthetic diesel engine oil. I can collect from Haseley when I need the stuff, thus avoiding postal costs.

We use Opie Oils, excellent service and never had a problem. I know that they supply to many car clubs around the country.
They have a good range of quality oils.

I use Opie oils. Have some very good oils in stock and often do very good offers such as the 15% off plus 10% club discount on top I got off just before xmas! Always giving away free this and that with your orders and quick delivery.

I'm using performanceoilslimited.co.uk at the moment. They supply me with AMSOIL 5w/40 fully synthetic stuff at very attractive prices.

I've started running longer change intervals, gone from 6000 to 12,000 and am considering nothing more than a filter change and top up until 20K this time.

obviously I will still get the fuel filter replaced and brake fluid bled and replaced.

HDI after the discount its cheaper for the amsoil than performace ltd.

athough there proberly still cheaper for you with living colse to the depot

Not after the discount - I get AMSOIL two for one from performance oils ltd!! That's a whole ten litres for £58.99!!

I am stuck between prescribing frequent changes and using a top quality oil but changing less often. I have had no problems with AMSOIL and have been using it from 77,000 miles until now at 122,886 miles.

take it they are still getting rid of the bottles with broken seals tey cant transport on the 2 for 1 then ?
last time i ordered it was something like £60 inc postage, guys got it out quick, just wish they wouldnt use fed ex ( they can never find the house)

It is the broken seals that makes it 2 for 1. And I have to collect from Great Haseley, Oxfordshire. AMSOIL is possibly amongst the very finest engine oils. Their synthetics really are synthetics.