what's up???

kalibwenm

Car
Peugeot 205 XAD
Hi ya'll

My name is mohan, but i prefer you guys to call me kalibwenm, i'm 20, turning 21 in june, i live in seychelles island, i'm a construction technician, inspired to be an architect one day, but i have a really huge passion for motorsports.

Now to the real deal:

I just bought a peugeot 205 XAD, at a very cheap price, but with engine probs. So, due to the fact that i'm a big JDM fan, i was thinking of doing a 4efte swap...So now tell me guys, is this possible, has it been done before, and how do i go about with it?

Really looking forward for your thoughts and opinions, for i really wanna start the project ASAP, so help me out here...cheers :D

Thanks guys, i'm really glad to be part of this forum, and hope it'll answer my questions...oh an we have our own little community here in seychelles, (SMC or Seychellesmodifiedcars) you should look it up sometimes (our website are having some technical issues, but you'll definitly find us on Facebook) :)

Hello and welcome to the site mate

is it possible yes but will depend on how much time and money your willing to put into it. plenty of both and anythings pretty much possible.

Thanks guys, i've got a good feeling about this site :) .

Ok, so it's possible, but do you have any ideas on how to go about with the project??...a starting point on the project, like what i'm gonna need and stuff?? :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back