What's up everyone!

S

Streetkid94

To start off, I am 18 years old and I'm going to school to be an electrician. But I have a passion for speedy cars. About 3 months ago I bought my first car. It's an 03 nissan sentra spec v. But it's no ordinary sentra. It's got the 3.5 swap. The only thing wrong with it is its got a valve knocking.. I love to work on my own stuff and I want to be a builder not a buyer. The things I am wanting to do are, turbo, water/meth injection, new clutch, coil-overs, ECM, and minor adjustments to the engine such as throttle body, cold air intake, ect. I have worked on cars before but I want to do big projects like this. If anyone has any advice or tips in my adventure with my car I would sure appreciate your advice and opinions, thank you.

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend :)

Please feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.
Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspiration towards your own very special project!

Good luck to you & I hope you enjoy the forum! :)

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

Tell us what are your plans for your car long term?

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back