what's the ugliest car on the road???

Agreed. I mean, WTH, where they pissed??

53-fiat-multipla.jpg

It has to be the modern pioneer of butt ugly machinery.

I did once see one with a sticker in the rear window which read:

"You should see what it looks like at the front."

You know what guys, I saw this thread and opened it up thinking "I'm going to put the Multipla." Not joking... but you guys seem to already have that covered.

I saw one go round a roundabout infront of me and I almost died laughing. It was like they were sitting in a greenhouse with windows down to their waist.

You know what guys, I saw this thread and opened it up thinking "I'm going to put the Multipla." Not joking... but you guys seem to already have that covered.

I saw one go round a roundabout infront of me and I almost died laughing. It was like they were sitting in a greenhouse with windows down to their waist.

It's quite novel to actually see one moving - they're are hideously unreliable. :D:D:D:D

I fifth the Multipla and offer the peel 50 as a second.

I saw 4 Mulitplas the other day on on journey and they were all Burgandy!:eek:

agree with all, no contest. my neighbour has one, many nights i have thought about helping them out of their misery, a quick blowtorch..........

I don't know yet, but I saw an article on the ugliest airplane to "grace" the skies and there were some so ugly that it was hardly believed that they could fly~!~

Hi guys, this is Donna (jetlag700), and I thought I would get my ass kicked off of torque cars for asking such a question, but I see I have amused even the adminstrators. ............ ..... ha ha ha ........good thing nobody on the torque car forum aspires to calling this "thing" their "dream car", ha ha ha........
Yeah go guy, get that blow torch fired up and get on with it, let the sparks fly, make a bunch of ashtrays outa it or something. ha ha ha......