What's it worth (06 Jag X Type 2.0D Sport)

aston

The Torque Meister
Car
VOLVO and VW
Now my van is on the road and my commute is small I really don't need the Jag, So what's it worth, 8 months tax and mot, full Jag service History and all Mot's are Jag 55 plate registered in 2006. British Racing green, Sport with piano Black dash and beige interior (half leather beige seats) 18" Alloys all good but a noisy auxiliary pulley /belt (I'll get it sorted before sale). 220k miles, excactly 45 mpg (50 litre tank gives 500 miles) Any one here know what I should ask for the car, Thanks as usual

I'm currently looking at 2 jags 1's a 54 plate 2ltr diesel estate with fsh with 120k for £2k the 2nd a 55 plate 2.5 petrol estate with lpg and fsh 140k for £3k
So personally I'd say price it closer to the £3k mark

^^^ A Jag herb :amazed: Have your numbers come up? The best of luck with your purchase if it does happen young man ;)

^^^ A Jag herb :amazed: Have your numbers come up? The best of luck with your purchase if it does happen young man ;)

My numbers haven't come in it's part ex + tax rebate. the fuel bills are killing the bank account and the fact I'm not really liking the legacy

My numbers haven't come in it's part ex + tax rebate. the fuel bills are killing the bank account and the fact I'm not really liking the legacy

Well I hope it works out for you herb, I had that Audi A4 TDi for 3 months while the beast was in the bodyshop, the fuel consumption for such a big car was suprising.