what route to take

herb

modherbrator
Car
Seat Leon Cupra
ok my parents neighbor finally got on my mums last nerve last week!! basically he has 3 cars a rover 200 that hasent moved from outside his house in the last 2+ years but is still taxed (he works in a garage;)) and 2 others that park anywhere (no consideration for his neighbors mainly my dad:mad:) but what peeved my mum is he turned round to her and said its a pain in the arse when you cant park infront of your own house (please note he meant he couldnt park infront of my mum and dads house cause a strangers car had parked there;))

so basically what im after is what route i should go down to get this chap done for fake mot's on his rover???

Herb, you think that is bad. Not trying to 11 afeef you here, but the guys opposite mine have 6+ cars at any one time. All Astra's!! Two on the drive (both getting work done) The womans car one side of the drive entrance, His car the other side of the drive entrance, His sons next to it, and his dad's parked at the bottom of the street where you turn around.

Its an absolute joke! For me to park facing up the way, I have to go to the bottom of the road (passing my house) turn around, then pull up into the disabled guys house next to his, and pin point my reverse so that I miss my wall and his car. When HIS trailor was in our drive (as he is a good egg from time to time and loans us tools and what not and not the worst nabough in the world) he had a go at me for parking up on the curb out side my house saying it didn't leave much gap from my car to his!!!!

That is when I hit the roof. I expalined that if he parked up on the curb, there would be much more room, and if his @"%!{% traylor wan't in my drive then I could park correctly. I then ''placed'' his traylor in the middle of the road and told him to ram it! When all his cars were out, I then parked in the road (like he does) forcing him up on the curb. When I saw it, I said dont you give me any more crap or ill take leagal action. I don't believe you can park 6+ cars (depending on if he is fixing somone ells car) out side of a house in an asstate. I think he needs to pay for a garage somewhere!

Anyway rant over. Sorry Herb. If you like, I could pay them a visit! Maybe make them think twice about it! lol :evil: :lol: