What do you look for in a car mag?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Are you swayed by the cover? Do you buy the same mag over and over again? What sort of articles and features would persuede you to buy it?

I'm thinking mainly about the sort of topics we should be covering. There will be a new DIY section with tips on things like changing brakes etc...

I'm also considering doing more car features and wondered if you want to see "pretty cars" or "powerful cars". Any ideas will be gratefully recieved.

Should we review and feature "New cars" or does that leave you cold? Are there any motorsports we should be featuring more heavily?

(I'm mid way through a major revamp of the main site so thought it would be worth asking you all what you thought!)

The ideas you've just mentioned are all good! Personally, I read Max Power every month. The adverts get on my nerves, but I like reading about the mods people have done. I think a mix of pretty and powerful cars should be included. It's all well and good reading about the latest Ferrari or Lambo, but I wanna read about modded Skylines, Civics, Supras and other modded cars...its much more interesting! The DIY section is a good idea...something Max Power doesn't have! How about a Q & A section as well? What about a members section...latest mods, current car, car thoughts of the week etc?

Is this gonna be a printed mag thats sold or is it gonna be online?

Some good feedback there Prince - thank you.

It's going to be online. I have thought about doing a printed mag but I would really need plenty of sponsors and I certainly wouldn't have time to do it on a monthly basis.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back