What did you learn to drive in

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What car did you learn to drive in and what were your thoughts? Would you consider owning one or is it something you would just avoid?

I learnt to drive in a Y Reg 1983 Mazda 626 1.6 and it was a really nice comfortable car. I probably wouldn't consider a Mazda but having learnt in one it is something I'd consider.

:lol: There's always one! Unless there was a Middlesex version of a car a bit like the Tickford Capri or similar?

I learnt to drive in Converse All Stars, ace driving shoes! :bigsmile:

VW Polo btw... ;)

lc8rivals_08.jpg

Last edited:
I learned to drive in a Taurus SES, and god I hated it so much, I now hate Ford now even more.

A citroen saxo with 170,000 miles on the clock, rubbish, avoid, but probably unfairly, thats a long way for a small car to go, it was going to be a little worn.

i learnt to drive in 2 nissan micra's yuk i am 6ft 2in and not the smallest of blokes haha one was blue and one was red when learning in the red one trying to do an emergency stop was not my strong point kept locking up the front wheels and destroying his tyre's not a happy driving instructor :) then learnt and passed in a peugeot 306 1.8 t/diesel nice motor

Instructions were given in a couple of small hatchbacks, but I learned to drive in a Skoda Estelle.