what car

lutonmatt

The Torque Meister
Car
82 trans am kitt
this is a hard one for me so i thought i would see what you think as the other two sites i go on are pontiac and volvo clubs

i have just been offered a another trans am a kitt full knight rider bodykit light the lot pic under
now to have this i have to sell the volvo witch is one of the best cars i have owned and is fully loaded
it has heated seats air con great sounds the lot
the trans am is a v8 rwd and has a red flashing light at the front

i am 50/50 on it at the mo if i do go for it the volvo will be for sale at the end of the week

10acb793.jpg

DSC02919-1.jpg

yes i was going to get a trans am before i see the volvo but always have wanted a volvo oh and the volvo is a t5 so super quick
but the trans am is rwd so easyer to smoke

ya thats what the bloke that works with me said but i have a smokey and bandit trans am would be good to have a knight rider one as well

I think you have to listen to your head rather than your heart. What are the running costs going to be like? I think kitt will demand a lot more from your pocket than the Volvo in terms of fuel and running costs.

but will be about the same to run but the trans am is a lot lot cheaper insurance by about 700-800 that will go a long way in the year

the kitt is a clean car so should not have to have much and if it does its cheaper then any thig for the volvo

plus thought if i dont like it or need something else i can sell it in the spring when they go up in price

it does but i have fond out its the engine i dont like very much as its aways under powered i dont know got a feeling i might keep the volvo

mmmm the 2nd gen would get more then the 3rd gen but i am going to keep the volvo but saying that i have been looking at another lexus ls400 but a mk4 one this time had a mk3 very nice car and loads of power but the mk4 has sat nav and screen built in and more power the mk3 had 260bhp dont know how much more the mk4 has

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back