What are the mad Euros smoking

Whenever I have read anything in the Daily Wail about something I know of, it has turned out to be wrong. For instance, they did a piece on my old employer once, showed a pic of a big house claiming it was the chief execs. Except it wasn't.

The Daily Wail LOVES doom and gloom. If you beleived everything it printed you would never leave the house. Or eat anything. Or even breathe.

Can you guess I can't stand that newspaper, lol?

It is neither
The fact that it is in the papers doesnt make it fact. This "scare" has been knocking about for years.

It simply isnt practicle.

There are already precendents for not being able to force a car off the road because of retrospective rules - seat belts ,crash tests , decats, pop out indicators, etc etc .
None have been applied retrospectively; all have only been applied from the date of the rule to new vehicles

said once and always will say
europeans (european union) are the most #!#!#!#!ing stupid filthy rich pig ignorant retards this world has, and why do we have to get them? these #!#!#!#!ing pieces of #!#!#!#! just keep telling new bull#!#!#!#! rules, thanks to countries who are members in this #!#!#!#! club.

let's get straight: a moded car has rollcage and bucket seats
the new factory cars are all plastic #!#!#!#!,so judge who's safer.

they want only factory tuned cars that ignorant rich pig teenagers drive,killing the garage tuners.

i'd say garage tuning or no car, #!#!#!#! europe

I seem to recall at one time the Euros had specifications on how big/long and how bent a banana had to be to be imported/sold there

TCJ, your right. I think it was scrapped though. The reason behind that lame rule, was this:

A banana of a certain degree was far too offensive! Probably because it looked like the male member.

How pathetic.

I want to move to either America or Australia.

But America is full of serial killers and or copycat serial killers; plus Australia has lots of things with deadly venom that show no mercy! Are these choices wise I ask myself :blink: