turbo cooling

Depends, a lot of modern turbo cars had water cooled turbos so you won't have to wait as long, if you've trashed it all the way home then parked up then I would wait a few minute just to be sure, I tend to find if you've been for a hard drive then just take it easy when you are getting near your home then you won't have to wait as long to turn your car off, 1 minute should be fine.

60 seconds of low RPM driving till you get home should be enough - that is what I do. If i've been using very high RPM i'll give it a few minutes of low rpm driving till I shut off.

i was always concerned about the timing belt, so after a long drive i parked and opened the hood. it cools everything better. if your turbo is water cooled and you use a real synthetis oil like amsoil or redline you should be good

Synthetic or not I'd still idle for a minute or two after hard driving. Amsoil is brilliant stuff but sadly quite expensive in the UK. I used their diesel specific formulation for a few years because I had access to trade prices.

The timing belt should be fine really. Modern textiles are far more durable at high temperatures than they used to be.

The turbo cooling is connected to the turbo charger and works by removing the included warm and providing the air more density before it goes into the engine. If an inter-cooler stifles circulation to the radiator, the producing greater heat range could cause website getting hot, decreasing petrol intake and power.

The theory is that is that when run on high boost the engine runs hotter , and on RBs this is particually true
But if you drive the last few miles on no boost (easy for me as I live off off a high street) you can just switch the car off .