Top Gear

adam1983

Road Burner
Car
Supra T67dbb 6Spd
Anybody watch the new series last night?
I thought it was mainly really good. Loved the pagani and wouldn't mind having a go in one. Not sure what to make of the wing mirrors on it though.
The Bentley on the rally course was brilliant too. I bet a passenger ride would have been scary as. James didn't look too comfortable :)
Only bit I didn't like so much was the P45. It was ok but got dragged out a bit too long.
Quite looking forward to the rest of the series from how good it is so far.

Really enjoyed it. Couldnt stop laughing at the P45 bit, it tickles me when jeremy gets like that.

I missed it and didn't even know it was on.

I Must catch up then if it was good. I must admit I gave up on the last series part way through.

I know what you mean waynne. I was not a massive fan of the last series but the first episode of this one was not bad.
The star in reasonably priced car lap had me in stitches too. Don't want to ruin it for you so won't say anything else.
It was worth watching just to see the new pagani in action :)

Did anybody else think the Pagani was just a Zonda made more ugly? :p
The wing mirrors looked like leaves on branches...really didn't like it

But I did like the P45 :p

The Lexus was amazing. Loved the Aston too in that colour.
One of the best episodes for a while I think. So far this series has been really good and hopefully will continue.

Get it watched guys. One of the best episodes in my opinion. I would love to do the road trip they did in my car.
Maybe in a couple of years. Who's with me? :)

I'm so glad the series is back on again. Thought the P45 bit was good. Second episode was better. Aston in that colour looked awesome. Sunday evenings got good again.