thought id say hello

vinylperfection

Car
vw lupo
hi all.
found the forum whilst looking for mazda information.
I currently drive a vw lupo but im looking to go back to jap motoring as i miss it too much.

Considering the mazda 6 either 2.0td or the 2.3 sport.
Not sure about tuning potential etc though.

Anyways, im sure i'll get involved in the forum now :)

edit:
just to add im also considering the mps.
im stuck between being sensible and getting a car with some power!

Last edited:
The 134bhp diesel will go to over 160 with a remap alone. This is going to be far torquier than the 2.3 and therefore much quicker in daily use.

The MPS is the choice if outright power is your goal.

tcsmileysign.gif

HDi fun, i was looking at the diesel, although tbh i don't know anything about diesel engines, how to tune them etc.
Wether addings filters, exhuast etc does anything for performance or can mess with any metering systems?

I've always been a petrol head but i know diesels lately have been producing good power figures... its just finding the information about how to upgrade them im finding hard.

Hi there and may I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

The MPS is an underrated car. It will give most modern cars a real run for thier money. Test drive one. I doubt the running costs will be that high unless you do a massive mileage.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"!

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

thanks, i will do.
going to look at a few type r's soon as well as they seem nice so i'll see what happens.
i'll definatly be making some modded threads as i vinyl wrap and want to do something a bit different with the next car... will definatly be marmite... love or hate :)

Ha ha, bit different to the Mazda then...

But seriously the Mazda 6 MPS is a seriously underated car like Waynne said but it is huge fun to drive.
I think I might have to go and test drive one myself.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back