the new guy

yawblacklabel

Car
mitsubishi 3000gt
the new guy here . im pretty new to the whole tuner scene but i have driven modded cars before(all my cousins , they've been doing this fo as long as i can remeber).. i just got a 97' mazda protege for $300 and im looking to make it as good as any of my cousins cars. my cousin jarrett dropped a supercharger into it but im looking to make my own any help will be greatly apperciated.thanks

hey and welcome to torquecars mate

building your own supercharger, your up for a challange at least. most will spin around 100k rpm so need to be finely balanced

what version have you got (had to google your car to find it) shows as a 1.3 or 1.8 built between 95-99 ?
did you have the mini cooper s over there ? it ran an eaton e45 supercharger that might be good to use for this size or engine. they turn up on ebay over here pretty often when people upgrade theres. theres a member on here that added it to his car by dumping the air con and fitting the supercharger in its place.

air was plumbed through the 'charger into an intercooler then into the inlet manifold with a BOV situated just before the manifold iirc

my cousin already installed a superchargr into the car ,not sure which 1 he asked if he could test out the car 1 day and when i came home he had it in,. i have a 97' protege lx and i actually have a 1.5

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back