The Boss checks in !!!

Boss

Car
CTR-GT
Good Evening Everyone and a Happy New Year to you all.

I am a mature CTV-GT Pilot squeezing every little horsey from Hondas finest .
:blink1:

Not very Green but very Quick

Cheers
Boss

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

Tell us what are your plans for your car?

What cars have you owned in the past then?

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

tcsmileysign.gif

Hi and welcome.

Please define "mature". The age range on this site is pretty wide; from those still too young to drive to some of us that the youngters think are too old to drive! :)

I'm fast approaching 58, but hoping to show the young whippersnappers how it should be done this year :) (yeah, I know I said the same thing last year, but I am retired now so should have more time).

Hi and welcome.

Please define "mature". The age range on this site is pretty wide; from those still too young to drive to some of us that the youngters think are too old to drive! :)

I'm fast approaching 58, but hoping to show the young whippersnappers how it should be done this year :) (yeah, I know I said the same thing last year, but I am retired now so should have more time).

An extemely fine age to be 57 only a few months away myself

More years more horsepower :twisted:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back