Texas, USA Here! Hi everyone!

saturnfan

Car
1997 Saturn SC2 1.9
Hey folks.

Hailing from Kemah, Texas, south of Houston, in the USA.

I am running a 1997 Saturn Sc2, 1.9 dohc, that I designed and installed a turbo kit on.

I'm running a Mitsubishi T25, regulated to 10 psi with the stock internal regulator via a Grimm manual controller.

I'm using the stock side mount intercooler from the eclipse as well.

Fueling is from a Walbro 255lph/HP unit intank, with 25lb injectors and and BEGI rrfpr with onset of gain feature.

I use the PLX wideband o2 for afr monitoring but outside of that, no aftermarket management. It runs great.

Startup is a little dicey with too rich of afr's, along with it going 'RCH' on the gauge at around 5500rpms (redline is 6800) but I did buy an Apexi NEO AFC some time back that I haven't installed yet so perhaps I will soon to help those situations out. I am trying to avoid an SES light (yearly mandated inspections don't allow SES to be on) so aftermarket systems are out of the question as most will leave the SES light on.

I'm looking forward to guidance and sharing with what seems like a great group. Its tough to find a forum out there that doesn't try to verbally beat the hell out of you when you post. :D

Kurt

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!
Good to have you along with us :)

Quote: "I'm looking forward to guidance and sharing with what seems like a great group. Its tough to find a forum out there that doesn't try to verbally beat the hell out of you when you post."

That should never happen here buddy, being polite is actually a forum rule! :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back