TEgrakai MOST WANTED

T

tegrakai

Well I'm from Jamaica and an avid honda lover or fanatic take ur pick i just all out love hondas, if i was to get another vehicle rite now it would definately b a honda, although mayb not another integra but something more like a SirT torneo, or a Euro-R. .Rite now i'm the owner of a 1995 JDM honda integra. I bought it second hand and it was after i purchased it i started really getting into the whole car thing in any real depth. What i soon realised was tht the car was an older model (db6) which had carburatur engine. However the first owners went FI and swaped out tht engine for a D15B SOHC Vtec. the also changed out the computer n went with the rear disc wheel set up so they changed out the trailing arms to facilitate this mod. they also got rid of the aircleaner and went with a freeflow. I then decided i was gonna make this car a real eye catcher but not just in looks but in performance as well ,so since then i've gotten a complete body kit installed, changed the exhaust sys to a dual exhaust set up, installed some tien coilovers n droped the car, changed the rims n tyres to 205 45 R17, installed a double fog light setup to match with the headlights. The car is now currently in the shop been given a complete paint job. Next i wanna go HP n engine performance so my plans r to go BOOSTED!!! so in view of this ive gotten all the necessaries to install a turbo setup done got the cash to go internals yet so im just gonna boost the stock motor with a ported head, n run on about 10 pnds a boost for now while a gather the internals piece by piece. Ultimately i want pistons, rods, head studs, camgear, cam shaft, valves, springs n retainers, change the fuel rail n the intake manifold. I also already have akick ass stereo n DVD set up which will be refitted once the turbo gig is done n running nicely i knw i got a long way to go n some teething problems to sort through but i hope to get there one day soon. I definately will post pics as soon as the first phase is done. so thts abt it fir now hit me back let me knw wat u think as i said im faily new tothis n so any help or adive wud b greately appreciated. PEACE

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend :)

Please feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.
Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspiration towards your own very special project!

Good luck to you & I hope you enjoy the forum! :)

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

It sounds like you have a great project on your hands, with an impressive mod list already. So what's next.

Tell us a bit about yourself and where you're from? What is the tuning scene like over there.

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back