Suspicious

Don't see a problem here Jake, logo looks a bit funny due to the pixels I expect, but nothing out of the ordinary that I can detect.

Doesn't it look like the logo was shopped in over something else?

Not to my eyes! This is Demon Tweeks products we are talking about here, if it was Ebay then suspicion understood, but Demon's doing something dodgy? :blink: I think your safe buddy ;)

I never though that demon tweeks would be up to something dodgey. I have bought from them in the past and they've always been good. Its just the picture... :p ordered some new exhaust bits off them on Tuesday. You can read more about it on my project thread ;)

Doesn't it look like the logo was shopped in over something else?

It does looked shopped, the blue line of the logo runs right through the words 'AUTO SPORT'. In fairness to Demon Tweeks it's probably an image from the Gmax website, I doubt DT are up to anything hinky. :)

Definitely added as they couldn't even be bothered to get the logo resolution to match the damper resolution.

If you read the last line in the description, all is revealed :)

Picture for illustration purposes only - actual kit may differ from shown.

Just ask DT what is going on and they will explain.

Last edited:
It's probably because the same coilovers are mass produced and then branded by various companies and then sold. Hence the logo being added afterwards.

Demon Tweeks left me an answer phone message regarding this on Tuesday.
They spoke to Gmaxx who said that they produce the kits for different companies and the kit that was photographed was for another company just with their logo imposed over the top. But he assured me they were definitely Gmaxx products.

Good customer service I think. 10 Points to Griffindor!

...I mean Demon Tweeks

Demon Tweeks left me an answer phone message regarding this on Tuesday.
They spoke to Gmaxx who said that they produce the kits for different companies and the kit that was photographed was for another company just with their logo imposed over the top. But he assured me they were definitely Gmaxx products.

Good customer service I think. 10 Points to Griffindor!

...I mean Demon Tweeks

It's probably because the same coilovers are mass produced and then branded by various companies and then sold. Hence the logo being added afterwards.

Told you. ;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back