Supra owner new to forum

adam1983

Road Burner
Car
Supra T67dbb 6Spd
Hello all,

Thought I would introduce myself to this forum. I am not new to forums but signed up to this one as my friend at work is also a member on here (bigbadjoe).

I will get a few pictures up of my car when I have reached my 10 post count but for the time being here is a quick run down of the car:

94 Toyota Supra BPU 6 Spd.
Running 1.2 Bar on stock twins. Dyno'd at 403bhp.

I have various mods to the car which I will list in my profile in the next few days. Im currently out in Bahrain working with bigbadjoe but when I get back plans are to take the car to the next stage power wise. Looking for around the 650hp mark. Anyone in the know with supras will know that after BPU it gets really expensive to get bigger HP numbers than around 450ish.

I have a few videos on youtube also of my car but not sure on the rules regarding posting them up here at the moment. If anyone can let me know if its ok then I will be more than happy to post up.

Any questions about my car then feel free to ask.

Welcome
If it makes you feel better rest assured that getting from 400 to 650 is damn expensive on all jap engines

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

cyan5E_5Everdana5E_5E25E_5E25E_5EWelcometoTorqueCars5E_5E.gif

Thanks for all the welcomes guys. Joe I will keep you in the loop with the project mate and you will have to let me know when your up for a track day. Was looking at the Marham track day if I can get the work done on my car in time.

I will be at marham on the GTRoc/MLR day saturday and maybe sunday as a spectator as staying overnight if anyone is going to be there?

Think there will be some really serious cars there this year on the first day (actually that should read there will be....)

Ok I have just added a few pictures to my profile in an album. I would post up more but im not home until first week in March. Will get some new ones up when the project gets under way. Will take pictures throughout the project and keep it updated on here of the progress.

In the mean time enjoy the pictures I have posted up for now.

adam1983-albums-my-supra-picture3987-before-i-bought.jpg

adam1983-albums-my-supra-picture3984-most-recent-picture-i-have-big-brakes-too.jpg

adam1983-albums-my-supra-picture3985-picture-when-i-had-few-months.jpg

adam1983-albums-my-supra-picture3986-before-i-bought.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back