Sup!

M

Majima

Hey all, I'm Mark, I'm 22 and for years I have been very interested in muscle cars but never had enough money or space until recently. I really would like to start work on one since I have just started a new job after a while of unemployment and I am not really to sure where to start off with.

I've never owned my own car yet unfortunately because I've never had enough money or anywhere to keep a second car in the house which is a huge pain in the arse.

So I'm looking to get a complete wreck so I can start from the very start and build it up myself. I know a small amount about what I need to do but I also have a family friend who is a mechanic who really knows his stuff so he will teach me a thing or two when I manage to pick something up.

I'm looking for anything 1970s, anything from Ford Shelby GT's, Boss 302's and such. I'm just having no luck finding anything on normal sites :/

If anybody would kindly like to give a brother a helping hand that would be fantastic! Just not really knowing where to look right now!

Thanks and nice to be a part of this forum finally!

Hello and welcome to the site mate

think youll have to spend a while looking as american cars are slightly more rare over here and seem to demand a stupid execess. remember a mate spend a year in the states driving some big v8 thing looking for one over here they were costing 10 times the amount

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back