Spotted any bargain cars

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Have you notice any great deals on certain models or types of cars at the moment?

It does seem to be a good time to pick up something powerful and sporty! I guess it's a winter thing perhaps.

What deals have you seen around?

Haven't really seen any bargains, but I will point out for anyone who wants one that winter is the best time to search for and buy a convertible. Due to the cold weather during that time of year, they are generally worth less during that specific season.
I know of a dealer a few years back that was selling a 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible during the winter for $4,000. My friend Ariana went to look at the car and decided against getting it mainly due to the amount of brake work it needed and the car was equipped with an optional high maintenance (high performance) engine. A few months late during late spring, the same car was being sold for close to $6,000.

I've been looking at motorhomes for a very long time now and it seems the season has no difference on price, However the economy does, Unfortunately I am also looking at air-cooled 911's and they only seem to be on the up,

Bought a 52 plate Volvo S60t a couple of weeks ago with fsh for £630.

20130206_161015.jpg

20130206_161050.jpg

I recently purchased a 2006 Jaguar X type diesel Sport, full Jaguar Service History, All MOT's are Jaguar, Full MOT and years Tax £1300. I also have bought a 1996 VW T4 transporter, MOT'd £500, Great stuff, The bargains are out there

just bought a runaround as the civic auto box went bang

2002 1.9 diesel Renault scenic special edition so lots of extras , tax MOT

last owner 7 years s/hist runs like a dream and silly mpg

£900

just bought a runaround as the civic auto box went bang

2002 1.9 diesel Renault scenic special edition so lots of extras , tax MOT

last owner 7 years s/hist runs like a dream and silly mpg

£900

Would that happen to be blue by any chance sleeper? :blink:

not sure why you asked oz but no its silver

Last weekend or it might have been the weekend before, I was sitting in a cafe in east london having breakfast when I think I saw your double driving that car.

Last edited: