spider man

Spidey

Car
Toyota celica 1997
Hi I'm new and id like to share this amazing car that I've find.
im from SC and this is my 1st car . Iv had my driver's license since i was 20 , now im 29 and this is the best thing thats ever happened to me
the motor has had work done to it not sure what all it has but i can tell that it was HP racing headers, exhaust, performance wires and who knows what else , id like to finish it with ur guys help , i thing it still has 1.8 but im not sure and dont want to get the wrong parts without knowing for sure and its really old so not sure where to get all the performance parts anyways
HAbejpi.jpg

Last edited:
That looks lovely, what power figures are you aiming for? Do you have any upgrades in mind for this?

The rear wheels looks like it's out of alignment, or is that just the camera angle?

Its the camera, well I'm not sure , I think its govern about 100 cause I can't go over that , I'd like to have Acceleration and turn it into a drift car but I don't know if you can make front wheel drive cars drift I'd like to go all the way through the Motor and put Oversize pistons ride better Cam stuff like that in it

I did the alignment myself yeah I saw that it was leaking transmission fluid from where the CV axle goes into a transmission I don't know if it's from the seal or if it's from the sleeve that the CV axle goes into also need to get a new Rack and pinion

I just bought some Rims And tires from Rent a wheel My lug pattern is 5 by 100 so there not many wheels i could get

Needs a bumper and the dent taken out rear quarter panel thats much later and a new hood cause the one she has is bent the hell and a new head light center

2 15" subs going in her a lithium battery 6 12 speak 300w 3000w amp 4 channel and custom box , I need to get an alternator that 320 amp and 270 on ideal

Also came home from work and try racing a 2007 Volkswagen beetle But it had a Turbo and was doing like 400 horsepower What each slow down The stoplight Want to change me I can't go on A ran that light doing about a hunderd

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back