Spend 4 hours cleaning my car!

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I went mad this weekend and spent 4 hours cleaning my car. It was the most comprehensive exterior valet that I've done and it was really satisfying.

I got rid of all the tar and road film and polished then waxed the body work (only certain areas needed polishing!) I'll post up some pics later when my camera has finished downloading them! I'm well pleased with how the alloy wheels came up.

Whats the longest time you've ever spent on your cars exterior?

If anyone's volunteering then feel free to get in touch. I can make payment in kind by way of home made wine and silly 'over the top size' steak and kidney pasties :)

the boot of my coupe 406

PIC_0023.jpg

Picture210.jpg

my dads fiesta bonnet before

Picture097.jpg

after

Picture096.jpg

PIC_0050.jpg

i use bilberry safe wheel cleaner with no acid and an ez wheel brush. then protect with chemical guy's wheel guard wax.:)

OOH - you just had to do 1 hour more than me :D Looks great. That's 2 of us with that warm fuzzy feeling of satisfaction. ;)

It takes a lot of effort...but when you're finished you feel so proud! I only took the extra hour because I done the interior as well. :bigsmile:

HDI - you've got kids. USE THEM and get them cleaning up the inside of the car. I'm sure they'll do it for 50p.