some vids of mine

i know but i want to burn them out so i can get a set of ones that smoke blue or red

and there is so much tread left on them think i will be there a while

saw a camaro that looks like this, you know the camaro and the firebird, same age cars, if you know what i mean. they are being low rated, dunno why, all time i see this cars, they're being crashed in the u.s., dunno why, they have low reputation, but i think their engine is hot as all other muscle cars.
i like these cars, yours is nice man.

got the 403 olds engine in it 6.6 have no power mods on it the carb is running a bit richer then it should but its got a few bits of chrome under the hood 3rd gen gta leather seats just doing loads of gold on it at the min well just re golding it all all new birds and paint ect

and it does 13mpg on a run

just picked up a new one today a 88 gta 5.7 lovey car needs a bit of work here and there but is good

25102008324.jpg

You pick up cars like I buy milk! :eek: Looks nice though. What plans have you got? Perhaps its worth starting a new thread on this one in the Gallery or Makes and models thread.

plans mm just clean it up leather inside then start on the chrome work and race it up will need some new tyre on the rear soon

hey, just saw acamaro berlinetta, yesterday, one that looks in the rear just like your black firebird. it was in a sad condition, but the engine was awesome to hear. it was brought from germany, from a guy i know. he said he liked the car, and it was awesome on driving, but not that good on courves.