davalav

Pro Tuner
Car
Mini Cooper S R56
Merry Christmas everyone!

Did we all get what we asked for? Or did Santa be a pain? :lol:

I got my Auto Glym full cleaning kit!

IMG_20121225_101728.jpg

I also got Hitman: Absulotion, de icer, cufflinks from the GF and a chanel Homme Sport from her too!

Lovely!

ive got tickets to see jimmy carr and nottingham forest
4 book which include frankie boyle, bear grylls and 2 idiot abroad to say i dont even read but cant wait to get stuck in.
a bottle of disaronno and some cash to get some tools

A night at her majesty's pleasure. :mad::mad::mad:

What have you done or going to do? :blink:

I got a few things including a couple of cds, calendar, chocs, a mahoosive bottle of liquorice allsorts, soldering iron kit (old one getting on, like me) and a few dollars for the holiday next May.

i did really well this year, plenty of different aftershave sets, shaving sets etc, im very easily pleased and much prefer stuff like that as its essentials that ill always use. got some nice new clothes as well as money off various people which will be going towards my bucket seats.

oh and best present of all was my mrs saying yes to my marriage proposal :)

We don't do buy each other pressies these days as there isn't really much that we want that isn't too bloody expensive.

Saying that, we did buy a joint present for ourselves, a mini digger :)

Just recently moved out from my parents, so I got a lot of home appliences like a hoover, iron and ironing board, mixmaster, waffle-iron etc. Also some cash, a shirt and a pair of shoes.

Money will probably be used for fixing my car which recently got a minor fault which I have no idea how to fix myself.

congratulations bluntty

OG a mini digger ? guessing it was mrs OG that was after that lol

few smellies and bits for the PC so last night and this morning have been spend playing with it.

Huge congratulations Blunty on the good news buddy :bigsmile:

@ OG, you have no shame young man, that poor lady of yours, how she suffers so that her man can get all his toys :sad2: :lol:

Will post a list of presents in a while, lots going on over the Xmas holidays so far.

Fitted car mats. Whisky, gin.

But the best ever pressie is my slanket - those blankets with arms, you put them on like a back to front coat, slump in front of the tv and cook. Superb.

Fitted car mats. Whisky, gin.

But the best ever pressie is my slanket - those blankets with arms, you put them on like a back to front coat, slump in front of the tv and cook. Superb.

But doen't it get all mucky from cooking fats etc?

Sorry I just don't believe you OG! I have met your good lady and she is far to gentile to have such a thing on her Christmas shopping list :)

Hi this is Julia, actually Steve is telling the truth. I saw the digger last year when a friend bought it to do a specific job and I said then please could I have first refusal on it, so..... Mickey wanted to sell it and Steve bought it.
It is really cute no bigger than a ride on mower and I use that so I thought it would be a good place to start - I really fancy using a big one but they look a little complicated!

Well colour me purple and dip me in whipped cream :blink: OG I take it all back, that is some lady you have there ;)

Nice stuff lads. I got a pair of Bose OE2's, a coat, some money, little bits and LOADS of house stuff like kettle, toaster, plates, slow cooker etc etc. Exciting times!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back