Skidiots

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
How many loonies or as i like to call them Skidiots, have you seen in the snow so far this year?

I saw a guy come round a corner and drifted it slamming into the pavement with both wheels. He then went round the corner and did this all over again. Still sliding side on into the kerb.

I hate to think what he's done to his tracking and alignment!

not many this year, but then again all these warnings have amounted to nothing.
biggest idiot had to be the one on the motorway, didnt actually see it however, he decided sitting at 45mph was to slow so tried using the 3rd lane. apparently he made it around 100yards before hitting the central reservation.

I saw an MX5 driver really struggling to keep it in a straight line.

Chap in an RS4 that lives on our road loves drifting in and out of the estate - but - he's yet to hit anything.

i have to confess, i bent my trailing arm the other night messin around in a car park, i was not pleased with myself. but i have learned my lesson now, cost me £70:sad2:
its not the same in the snow anyway,

just before christmas my sister was just shifting my other sisters Arosa and skidded, not on purpose, it into the curb (at about 10mph). Bent the lower wishbone and brake disk but shocker etc is ok. the old man was well pissed at having to change this in 6 inches of snow.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back