seat leon

formula1

Car
seat leon tfsi
hello all,just joined yesterday.i have 2007 seat leon tfsi,i am looking for ways to improve performance.if anyone out there has done this i would be interested to know,cheers

tcsmileysign.gif

hey and welcome to the site mate

best bang for buck would be a remap.
for around £300 you should see around a 30bhp increase and a good dollop of torque

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

A remap will yield a decent no hassle power gain and would be my top mod. What do you find the MPG like on those? I sat in a FR at the weekend, very nice it was too!

What cars have you owned in the past then?

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

A remap will yield a decent no hassle power gain and would be my top mod. What do you find the MPG like on those? I sat in a FR at the weekend, very nice it was too!

What cars have you owned in the past then?

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))
hj there,i am getting about 40 to the gallon on decent run in tfsi leon.will possibly get re-map.afew of my other cars are scooby import,acouple of golf gti,triumph tr6 and many more.

That's pretty good MPG! I'm jealous, mine hovers around the 35-37mpg mark!

I would certainly recommend a remap - it will be like having a new car all over again.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back