Seat Ibiza spanish baby project

ztrinka

Car
Seat Ibiza
Hey everyone, *Removed URL as per our T&C's*

So I have won this car in National Lottery 100 years ago, so you see my country is really cheap ;D I'm only messing around. LOL. I'm gonna talk serious now, so I have bought this car with my savings as you can see its not much, but I still love it. It's my Spanish baby. I have some ideas to make it look more attractive and powerfull. To this day I have no funds for it so I'm here looking for your support. an't get much girls with my Spanish baby :D

Im looking forward working with you. *Removed URL as per our T&C's*

Sorry buddy but you need to have made 10 posts before you are allowed to post up any photos or URL's, this helps us to keep the spammers at bay.

Also I admire your cheek!!! If you can't afford to build the car yourself and you need funds from us, then I would strongly suggest that you buy a bicycle and save hard!

T9 man
Super Moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, *Removed URL as per our T&C's*

So I have won this car in National Lottery 100 years ago, so you see my country is really cheap ;D I'm only messing around. LOL. I'm gonna talk serious now, so I have bought this car with my savings as you can see its not much, but I still love it. It's my Spanish baby. I have some ideas to make it look more attractive and powerfull. To this day I have no funds for it so I'm here looking for your support. an't get much girls with my Spanish baby :D

Im looking forward working with you. *Removed URL as per our T&C's*

Sorry buddy but you need to have made 10 posts before you are allowed to post up any photos or URL's, this helps us to keep the spammers at bay.

Also I admire your cheek!!! If you can't afford to build the car yourself and you need funds from us, then I would strongly suggest that you buy a bicycle and save hard!

T9 man
Super Moderator.

Its winter time, too cold driving a bike;D

Greetings anyway and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!
Good to have you along with us :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back