saying HI

c9rcy

Car
C270 CDI, 52plate
Hello all. ive recently decided to start tuning my car, which is a C class 2.7 CDI. Ive never played around with cars in this way before so will be good to see where it ends up, hopefully not in a ditch or cloud of smoke, lol. Im only just researching at the moment so any information, links etc you guys & gals may have to help me would be appreciated. many thanks!

tcsmileysign.gif

Welcome. Lots of good people and great info here. Don't be afraid to ask if you have a question. I have yet to see a flame post. Except in the fun laugh with you kind of way.

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

thanks Waynne. i will try and chip in as much as i can, lol. as for plans im thinking K&N, to start, then ive been looking at better injectors, turbo and exhaust. i was told yesterday about the 320CDI turbo may be a good swap so im looking at an uprated 320cdi turbo to see if it will be a straight swap or what else will be needed. if ok, i may just do the turbo, exhaust, K&N, and then a re-map. i dont think this is going to over board and will keep reliability good. ooh and obviously better discs pads and break lines!

Hello and welcome to the site mate

quick question have you had the current ECU mapped ? if not that could well be a good starting point for you give you some fun while you look into the rest of it.

if you can find a spare turbo in good condition you could see if it could be hybridised with larger internals. this would mean you have a direct swap turbo

hi pgarner, no i have not had anything done as of yet, other than a set of 19' brabus rims. i thought it would be better to map it when ive done a few tweeks to it. im hoping the 320 turbo will be a straight swop, but im finding it hard to get any info on tuning a diesel c class, other than re maps.

if any 1 can help feel free to give me some links ect. haha thanks in advance.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back