Saying hello

Badtone

Car
BMW328ci E46
Hello all
I'm Badtone (so my wife says ) and my car is a BMW 328ci E46 .
I absolutely love it and am looking at forums like this to find out if other owners have experience of E.C.U remapping and is it a worthwhile thing ?

Greetings and Welcome to TorqueCars! :)

One of our resident Beemer gurus will no doubt be along soon to help and guide you with some constructive suggestions ;)

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Hello all
I'm Badtone (so my wife says ) and my car is a BMW 328ci E46 .
I absolutely love it and am looking at forums like this to find out if other owners have experience of E.C.U remapping and is it a worthwhile thing ?

Welcome To Torquecars,

We offer Engine ECU remapping, and we are local to you.

Standard Power: 193BHP / 280Nm Torque

Remapped Power: 209BHP / 296Nm Torque

With this you will also see a much wider power band through the rev range :p

We have some reviews for our remapping on the internet and on here, so have a search.

Anything else we can help with just let us know.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back