Sat nav reviews

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Ok then, what sat nav do you use and are you pleased with it?

What do you reckon the best sat nav system is at the moment?

i have the tomtom 560 i think it is with iq routes blue tooth for the phone and all stuff like that

mapping is good and i update it nearly every week has only done me wrong once and that was cos it was a locked gate outside work hours so nothing to do with teh sat nav

phone part is good just the speaker is not very loud

but just bought a cheap thing one of the 100 quid ones from halfords was cheap and a mate needs a new one is a navigon thing and was using it everyday as mapping on that is good had everything my tomtom has a little harder to use but i am not used to it but if you dont use it a lot is a good one

Ive got one of the tomtom live jobbies. Used it twice i think and to be fair its worked really well.

The sat nav built into my Pug however is slightly less reliable. Does navigate well round france though. Strange that.

Navigon, can't remember the model number.

Mainly got it as it's about the size of a mobile phone, meaning it's easier to slip in the breast pocket than some of those tom-toms.

Also has traffic information on it - very useful when driving around out of my "comfort zone".

I use Tomtom one, It's quite good but it still thinks there's a roundabout where there isn't, even after updating it! there's traffic lights there now...

Attachments

• Swift 8.jpg
    Swift 8.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1