Saab Remap Nightmare

RChadders77

Car
Saab 93 1.9 TiD
Hi all.

I have just had my Saab 9-3, 1.9 TiD remapped. Well we tried to remap it.

After this had been completed I took the car for a test drive. At first all was great. I could really tell the difference. Then an error message flashed up on the computer regarding the tracking and the car just cut out.

I have basically had to have the old file re-loaded onto the engine.

Can anyone help at all? Has this happened to you? I am pretty sure there must be a quick-ish fix.

Cheers

Greetings and Welcome! ;)

Firstly, If I am reading between the lines correctly! I gather that you installed a map yourself? Unless you have a great deal of experience in this field, the end results can end in tears, and the destruction of a perfectly good engine!

I personally, have used a company called Viezu in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, 01527 579345! they discovered a few anomalies in the previous map by Hirsch and duly fixed these and enhanced the performance of my Saab 9-3 Aero considerably.

Alternatively, a fellow member on this forum called Rob Bentley, now does Remaps for lots of different cars and has received extremely good feedback from those who have used him. Send Rob a PM via the member contacts and hopefully he will be able to help and advise you as to the next best course to take!

Good Luck :)

Hi there.

Thanks for info. I actually had a mobile company come out, but they are unable to sort it and have never seen this happen before.

Blummin typical it happens to mine.

I will let you know how I get on.

Thanks again

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back