Re-Introduction

Hangar 18

Wrench Pro
Car
Peugeot 405 GLX
Heylo Guys & Girls,

A quick introduction to those of you I didn't speak to in the past and a re-introduction and hello to those I might have spoken to a couple of years ago on these forums :)

I'm Matt- And I have 2 cars in different states of repair...

I have a 1995 Peugeot GLX in red (saloon) with the MI-16 kit/valence retrofitted as standard- as this was one of the last 405(saloon)s to roll off the line! It's currently SORN and I'm trying to decide whether to sell it on to the correct person, scrap it or break it... :confused:

I currently drive a 406 (d8) saloon in blue with the 2 litre 8 valve turbo engine and have had it running nicely for the last couple of months as prior to that I could be said it drove like a bit of a dog with intermittent engine management issues that culled the power and caused me to LIMP most places. However- it's running better than ever and I'm confident I can tune it for more power- more on that in the forums!

For those of you that are interested- I live in the Oxford area, have mild experience working on and modding cars and I work in software development :p

Hope I can share some of my knowledge and opinions (if nothing more) with you lot :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back