Randomness

kiemuloly

Car
Megane Coupe
oki so im not a true piston head as such but still,
Heyloo =)

i have a 51 plate renault megane coupe 2l ide dynamique+...

not the fastest, most reliable, prettiest, manly, cheap to run car out there but hell my friend introduced me to the megane when i started driving 3 years ago, and a 1.6 5 door, 2l 5door later i have the engine i always wanted, even if its not a 5door =)

for costs and insurance and all other reasons i have determined this car fast enough for my liking, tho an air filter panel seems in order to give it a slightly better noise and pull...

any other suttle mods any1 would recomend for this lovely lil car?

and please no1 say they're shocking.. i think i've had pretty much every problem from exhaust to electrical to head gaskets... i love the things... for some reason- any1 else feel the same?

Welcome to the site.

If you like your car then who cares if someone else doesn't?

Get an ITG filter or if you're feeling flush a BMC CDA induction kit - they don't give massive hp gains but they help the engine rev better which makes it more fun to driver.

Hello and welcome I quite like them, they have cute bottoms!;)

Hi and welcome from me from the other side of Somerset

Sorry don't know anything about the current Renault's last time I was in one they had model numbers instead of names but they've always been a little different to the mainstream manufacturers which is good. If you want unreliability try a 21 year old supercar :confused:£££

Andy

lmao i have no interest in a supercar accept maybe a lexus LFA or Lotus Esprit.. and i like reliable! dont ask why i keep to the megane but they've never seriously let me down.. cute bum? this thing has a fat bum compared to my old ones i swear!

Hi and welcome from me from the other side of Somerset

Sorry don't know anything about the current Renault's last time I was in one they had model numbers instead of names but they've always been a little different to the mainstream manufacturers which is good. If you want unreliability try a 21 year old supercar :confused:£££

Andy
Andy pm waiting for you

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars. I fear that if you start modding this car then you will start to lose the reliability.

Suspension upgrades and a fast road cam will be the most noticable mods.

start to lose reliability? its a renault, what reliability? i have no intention of doing anything major to it and the standard setup for suspension is all i want =) atleast for now, one day maybe i'll have one as a project or something but the standard car is quick enough on our roads.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back