preluder

da lude 93

Car
prelude s 2.3l
Hi my name is jon i live n northern Va and i have a prelude s type with non vtec... my plan for this car is too make the fastest non vtech in my area... so far i have a fully new exhaust system with headers and down pipe with a cat back whit a 4 inch opening..... ummmmm a stage clutch with 8lb flywheel.... nology hot wires along with silver nology spark plugs cold intake the one that gos under the car...........light weight pulley with new belts.... ummm thats about it...... let me no what u all think

Hi jon and a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. Its good to have you along and your spec sounds great. Did you do the work yourself? Whats next on your mods list then?

Alright mate. Welcome to the forum! I'm very interested to know why you want the fastest non-vtec in your area? Why not drop in a vtec and work with that instead?

Boooost eeeeet!

I love preludes, particularly 5th gens, but the H series engines in general are rock solid.

I think someone loves them more than me though... I was reading the latest Banzai today and noticed in the classifieds a supercharged Motegi 'Lude being sold for £12000! lol

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back