'ow do

chappyT25

Car
VW T25
Evening all,

Chappy here, just joined and wanted to say hello :)

Having worked my way through a couple of very sporty supras and turbo motors and a couple of nutty superbikes, fatherhood found me and tamed me ;)

So now driving a very mundane family estate and a VW camper whilst Chappy Jnr grows up, and I have to say I'm loving it.:bigsmile:

But, the bug never leaves you so we're currently drawing up plans for the new project. Strong contender for the powerplant in Project X is the Volvo 850 motor and box. So, I'm lurking here to see what tuning and performance building potential it has!

Hello and Welcome to Torquecars.:bigsmile:
Hope you enjoy your time with us.

Cheers, much appreciated. :D Looking forward to our new project, and past experience has shown us that finding the right place to discuss it really pays dividends, so hopefully we'll be able to give something back as we progress the build.:D

Hi there and may I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"!

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back