Octavia vrs tdi estate

COOLMAN

Wrench Pro
Car
SKODA VRS OCTAVIA
Hi all.
Look forward to sharing chat.
i am interested in Diesel Tuning on VAG cars so it would be great to hear from any members who are doing anything new as i am slowly developing my 06 PD vrs.

Cheers
COOLMAN
rswinter2010005.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Coolman, welcome to Torque Cars. You'll find plenty of fellow VAG owners to chat with. I'm sure they'll be along soon.

Hi there and a warm welcome to TorqueCars, nice to have you with us.

Have you remapped it yet? If not then why not, it is the single biggest and best mod you can for not a lot of money!;)

HI Waynne.
I am removing the DPF at the moment then i plan to remap.

Cheer's
COO'LIE:cool:

Last edited:
Coolie's vrs tdi estate

rstel.jpg

HI .
It'd be good to hear from other Vrs owner's and share chat with Torque members.

CHEERS
COOLIE :cool:
rsrear.jpg
paulspics085.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Coolie's vrs tdi estate

Hi Coolie, and a warm welcome to TorqueCars, the car is looking very good! I really like that colour!

(As you have less than 10 posts this got held in the moderation queue as it contained a link or an image, I have approved it for you;))

Re: Coolie's vrs tdi estate

Hi Coolie, and a warm welcome to TorqueCars, the car is looking very good! I really like that colour!

(As you have less than 10 posts this got held in the moderation queue as it contained a link or an image, I have approved it for you;))
Thanks Waynne.
I thought i was jumping the gun a bit . I'll tryand get my posts up.

Coolie:cool:

HI.
The rims are Ultralite Atec 2 in powder black ( 18x8.5j ).They are for Scoobies and Evo's but with a bit of research found that the PCD was within 1.5mm of VAG 5x bolt and reamed out from 12mm to VAG 14mm go straight on with spigot adaptors. They are light too and have really improved low speed ride quality and response.

Cheers
Chris(COOLMAN)

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back