NU

Hi Shaq - how you doing? Welcome to Torquecars - tell us about your ride and your plans for it.

my car

My last car was writen off by a "friend" :x but other than that i should be getting my nu car by friday dis wk, vauxhall tigra hopfully. but i still open to suggetions on wot car i should get so ANY suggetions holla at me PLZ would b muc obliged. and i like to have my car like a "sleeper" (look standard on the outside except rims and exshust but under the hood someting :twisted: )

gallary

i jus saw ur whip da rover dat like da1 i had gud runners but mine didnt hav a spoiler and it was in green wid a fat exhurst u would never think i only paid £60 for it but it was my run around car

Hi Shaq - just got myself an Audi 1.8T - a very tunable car - 300bhp with turbo and chip upgrade but I think 220bhp will be enough! Anything with a turbo is very easy to tune. Light cars also give more response to the tuning mods than heavy ones. Tigras are based on the Corsa - there are options out there - but not that many. Have you looked at Honda Civics - the engines are very strong and reliable and many engines can be interchanged. Freddie would recommend the Saxo's - they are pretty nippy though.

daily driver

i need a car not every day of da week but most and not just look nice but b FAST and hav loads of options for mods. funny u talkin bout da saxo vtr im guessing ye an the honda civics dem cars sick but i find da steerin in da honda a lil heavy an i aint never had no complaints for da saxo im gonna scrap da tigra its more of a gurls car n e way and b on da look out 4 a saxo vtr and/or a honda civic thanks 4 dat almost made a big mistake

Go for a Saxo VTS! With very few mods you will be looking at a car on-a-par with Civic Type R's and Clio Cup's.. Tighten up the suspension, a few breathing mods, and some decent brakes, a bit of weight loss and you'll have a very quick little car which is suitable for a daily driver and also a bit of fun round the track if you so please..

thanks

ye im gonna get a VTS im gonna keep ma eyes peeled for 1 how much would u recomend spendin on buyin 1? and should i look out for any thing in particular?

VTR 8v - 9-ish seconds to 60, a few days to 100...

VTS 16v - 7-ish seconds to 60, fairly decently quarter mile time..

My mate (faze924394325495829 on here) picked up one of the first VTS's (I think it's a P-Reg) for about £1800?! Goes like stink but he's had a few problems with driveshafts (look out for this esp. if it's lowered).. Gearbox's liable ot go after 70k..

I would stay away from getting an accident damaged car and 'doing it up' as there are so many cheap examples in great nick!

Have you made a decision yet? What about the Yaris 1.4 its fairly nippy and there is a turbo kit for it from Eastern parts!!! The Yaris is pretty economical too and inside it looks really modern. (I just don't want Freddie to create another SAXO owner - theres enough of them about already :lol: )

Fair play on the Saxo comment Wayne, but a Yaris? I suppose they are quite comfy on the inside, and another bonus is, when you sit in it, you don't have to look at the exterior.

Have you made a decision yet Shaq? I jsut need to know if we have another Saxo owner in the forum - I can see us having to do a whole Saxo Sexion sorry Section - got carried away there. :wink:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back