Not Too Fast Not Too Furios

gryphoon81

Car
Perodua Viva 1.0
Moshi...moshi...,

im miey, 28 years old, full time working as a gov. officer in Malaysia.
cool site.
i hope to learn very much :grin:

i recently bought a perodua viva 1.0 (non turbo) but re badged from daihatsu Mira avy and I'm proud of it :grin:.
i really want to know and learn how i can tune up my engine a little , cause standard 1.0 ain't so fast as turbo engine.

so the beginning is there.

p/: really want to know the setup for my exhaust system.

Hi and a warm welcome to TorqueCars its good to have you along.

Sadly a 1.0 engine will never give you much power no matter how much you spend on it. A turbo engine would be much better to start tuning up. What about doing an engine swap with the Charade GTTi if this proves suitable?

If it is just a nice sounding exhaust you are after then it would be worth getting a decent back box with a 1.5 to 2 inch bore size.

hi miey .. unfortunetly , engine swap for your car is impossible. the only engine that can fit inside is YRV but u cant get it endorsed ..

the only way to get a decent power from the viva is either supercharged or turbocharged it . dont buy those weird useless junk like surbo and such .. because it doesnt work ..

about exhaust system, i recommend go to Everco at Sunway. its the first shop at the first row if u go there from the front (after sunway pyramid). my car and even some of my friends go there. they have good workmanship and knowledge.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back