nooby noob

slingshot

Wrench Pro
Car
mitsi fto import
hi all just wanted to say hi.
i have been modding cars for nearly 20 years and had a lot of cars from turbos to v8's to n/a's
i got rid of my last car"R33 skyline" to work on this project which is an FTO which with full veilside kit sat on bk racing 18"S with full leather trim and new momo wheel.
big induction kit,decat pipe and aftermarket adjustable fuel regulator.

will soon have either a 50 or 75 shot nos and purge kit too.

Hello &
029.gif
I like the sound of this car already, can't wait to see the pics when you've clocked up 10 posts. :D

Howdy. How far are you planning on taking this FTO? Bit of a step down from an R33 IMHO. What variant of R33 did you have?

i will be going a long way with the FTO, i have big plans for it.
also looking at some ideas for a sweet paint job.
the skyline was ok but it was only the gts non turbo.
not realy worth having when you get smoked by vectra gsi's.

Last edited by a moderator:
looking at having either 50 or 75 shot nos with purge kit on it soon and trying to decide on a new paint scheme, not sure as to go for graphite grey stripe up the bulge and over the roof , or paint the roof bonnet and boot lid one colour and bottom half another.

i am open to any ideas that anybody has. ;)

If i'm honest I like the colour now. If you ask me i'd say tint the windows and get some bigger alloys and maybe do something with the headlights and rear lights and it will look sweet as in that colour.;)

its sat on 18's in the pics, im not sure if 19's would go on without spacers then have the arches rolled.
or i could drop it a bit more to fill the arches leaving the 18's on.
i must admit though that i like the colour it is as it stands.
i like the idea of tinting the lights too.

Hi and welcome. Not a real fan of the FTO but yours is one of the nicer looking FTO kits I've seen, maybe in black though? Agree about the wheels needing to fill the arches. Love that spoiler, really makes the car look purposeful :bigsmile:

Have you used nitrous before, my friends Porsche 928 has 1000bhp kit making the total power 1300bhp and he uses the car every day. Power can get quite addictive as you can see :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Hello there and a warm welcome to TorqueCars. What about lambo doors? I saw and FTO and it looked really good with lambo doors. I'll see if I can pull up any pictures of it for you.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back