logga09

Car
mk3 golf vr6
Hi all

Just a quick hello from a newbie
I am actually carless at the moment but I am after a manual fto so any ideas hints or tips would be greatly appriciated :)
Thanks
Andy

welcome to the site mate!!!

i will say the fto is a nice looking motor but is so underpowered its untrue my mate had a v6 manual (rare cause it was a manual) and it was slower than my clio rsi!!!!

the phrase all show and no go comes to mind when i think of these cars mate which is a shame cause they look the dogs!!!!

cheers herb

hmmmm got me thinkin now, dont want to pay out then get bored in a month or something.

might look more into mr2 turbo

any more ideas are more than welcome ;)

Ps. hi coupe

the mr2 turbo is a good choice a college/work mate has had about 5 of these over the years and his last 1 before he got banned was about the 340hp mark and he played with scoobys, evos, m3s and never once came of 2nd best

Hello there and a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. There are lots of great cars out there. What about a Nissan 200sx turbo?

Hello there and welcome to TorqueCars, great to have you along and you have an awesome car there.

If it were mine I would want to exploit the lovely V6 burble and get an induction kit with a cold air feed and a full miltek sports exhaust.

What is the handling like?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back