Hey, not a member of any local sites, only got into the world of forums since buying the car about a year ago and using the 306 gti6/rallye forum for help keeping the thing running right haha.
Have only got as far as an air induction regards to modifying it so far, I'm going the stealth route with this car, plan to get a upper/lower strut brace, lightened fly wheel and a catback performance exhaust in the near future.
Eventually I may supercharge it or possibly the cam/throttle bodies route, will be a while before I can afford that though and I'd want to be sure the suspension/brakes are top notch before doing it.

I do have w reg 2.0 focus zetec in the garage though that is more modified (visually more than mechanically) but I am selling that unfortunately!

Last edited:
Hi there mate welcome to torque cars. That sounds like an interesting project you got going on there. Keep us posted on the progress mate an I hope you enjoy your stay.:D

If you want any help superchargin it, give me a shout.

Would be quite a while before I had the money for that! Cheers though mate, good to know there is someone local!

Hi there mate welcome to torque cars. That sounds like an interesting project you got going on there. Keep us posted on the progress mate an I hope you enjoy your stay.:D

Cheers :D Will do.

bonzo supercharging might not be that expensive if you take hints off claymore

Wouldn't want to waste his time as it would still be a while before I could afford it, I'll be 22 in a few weeks but I imagine I would still be paying a horrendous premium if I were to supercharge at this point, let alone the cost of buying one/having it fitted!

That and their are various issues I need to sort out first!

I have actually today been considering a 50bhp nitrous kit (found one for about £220), although I'm not that hot on the topic and from what I've read I imagine I would be frequently having to get refills, so I'm doing some more research on the subject first!
Again, will have to see if my premium goes up much first.:confused:

Last edited:
Crikey that really isn't bad at all!
Does claymore make these superchargers up for a living or is it just something he happens to be good at?

Cool, cheers for the link, Will look into it when my insurance starts to lower, or when I have some money burning a hole in my pocket haha.

Are you? You sound like a useful guy to know! :)

As I said I'm thinking about it as I can get hold of a 50bhp kit for about £220 with a progressive controller but I just don't know if it'll end up costing me a lot in refills as until you have had it its hard to judge how often you do actually use it (I imagine I will get drunk on the boost and get a very heavy right foot haha).

Been asking the guy selling the kit a few questions and he said he thought the 6lb bottlle held about 5 minutes worth of nitrous.

Do you know any local places that do relatively cheap refills claymore?

Last edited:
my 15lb bottle lasts about 10 to 15 mins (it's hard to judge because you onlhy use it for a few seconds at a time) costs me between £35 and £45 to refill at santapod depending on the weather and how much pressure hr can get in. I think demonTweeks in wrexham ar doing refilling now, to start with the first bottle will last you about a week, the next bottle about a fortnight then you will become a bit more sensible and only use it when you need:):)

And thats with a 15lb bottle!! haha
I'm starting to think I wouldn't be disciplined enough!
Am I right in saying that most of these kits have a trigger for the accelerator pedal and also a switch to byass the whole thing (if there wasn't a simple 'off' switch I really would use it all the time!).
Cheers for the info by the way mate!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back