Newbie!!

blackfeesty

Car
Focus ST
Alright Everyone!! Im Andrew From Scotland!!:toung: I own a Black Zetec-s 2005 done a few things to it (but not over the top) and ive still got a few things in mind, i'll get some fotos on when i can!! Look forward to speaking to you all!!! Cheers!!

Hey and welcome to torquecars mate. your about the 10th scottish one to join in the last week.
youll need 10 posts before you can post up pics so get involved in the other threads in general chat and hot polls, both are easy to get post up.

What has been done to the fiesta, and whats the rest of the plans for it ?

Alryt! well so far i've got the angel eyes front lights and same style on the back, a K&N induction kit on the engine, on the inside i've fitted a Kenwood DNX7200 with bluetooth and ipod adaptor and all that good stuff and have swapped out the standard speakers in the back for 6x9 pioneer speakers. and for the future ( after christmas ) i'm going to get the car lowered and windows tinted and an engine re-map and possibly a cosworth inlet manifold and cosworth cams but the time scale for this is over about a year lol when funds allow!! once ive got the ten posts i'll put some pics up! :toung:

mate i dony know why but ford decided to put zetec-s on the normal 1.275 zetec engine covers
so most of the people out their posting they have a zetec-s really dont they have a 1.275 zetec
just checking you had a proper 1 good cars mate

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back