paulfs

Car
Leon FR (TDi) '07
Hello to all,

Have a Seat Leon FR (2007) looking to improve handling & performance - nothing major, but thinking of bushes, struts for handling, remap & induction kit for performance (maybe a sports cat exhaust later) - any other ideas will be appreciated.

Regards,

Paul

Hello,

Sorry Diesel FR - not keen on the lowering, certainly not looking at coilovers, but may look at adjustable shocks!
Can you recommend places to check out for my mods shopping list - looking for recommendations - would be helpful, both on suppliers & what to do.

Thanks in advance

lowering slightly usually helps with the body roll with the lower centre of gravity.

try the likes or awesome Gti, Jabbasport (jabba are quite expensive) or Amd Essex
not sure is Damian at dpmperformance has much for the seats but he is normally slightly cheaper than some of the bigger places

nice one, thank you - much appreciated

love the car, not sure if i really need to do anything to it, but looking to kill time & get involved in something... small steps first - not mechanically minded!!!

thanks again

hello-1.gif

Hello there, may I extend to you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it's really nice to have you with us.

Have you looked into remaps?

I hope you stick around and enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back