newbie says hello

aurimas

Hello everyone,
hope you're fine,
i'm a newbie in here:D and i don't understand how to use the chats and forums for obtaining and sharing different info but i'll get over this i hope:bigsmile:

Hello there. Nice to have you along. Its all quite easy when you get used to it. Youve made your first post so you are prety much there.

Use the quick reply box at the bottom to reply and new topic to begin a new conversation. this site is divided up into areas but if you post in the wrong one im sure an admin will move it for you. Most of us spend time in General chat but the makes and models are the best place for car specific questions.

Hi there aurimas and welcome to TorqueCars. You'll soon pick things up. I'm sure you'll enjoy the forum as much as we all do.

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your replies :) I'm pretty fascinated - people are actually talking to me :D:D. awesome! :)) going with a lot of thumping bass - yes, i do agree that that's the only way to go indeed :) I started driving recently an Audi A8 so i think that there's enough of trunk space to build something pretty decent in there :) but at the moment i am thinking about debadging the car first. i've read some articles about the removal of the badges from the back of the car - use the hot air blower for a couple of seconds and then with the help of a fishing thread just carefully remove it. i hope this works. i will try to do it this weekend, allthough i'm a bit concerned about that cause, you know, what if the badges are attached to the trunk lid with some internal screws or so? then i will end up with holes in the lid :)) anyway, i hope i'll be alright with this. the other thing is that i was looking for some styling parts on the net and, to be honest, i couldn't find anywhere the front grills that do not bear any audi logos - i mean i would like to debadge the front of my car as well (even more importantly i would say:) So i would like to ask you do you know by any chance any websites, or stores where i could find some decent options? I am pretty aware that you might be driving other types of vehicles, but still, as far as the debadging process is beared in mind, i think it's pretty similar to majority of the cars, isn't it? :)) Thanks!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back